Greenville Newspaper article re: CHRONICLES VOL II

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hello Group...
      Just sharing an article in the Greenville NC Daily Reflector yesterday, reference publicity for the anticipated CHRONICLES OF PITT COUNTY VOLUME II .... just link here and scroll down:
      http://www.reflector.com/news/newsfd/auto/feed/news/2004/03/28/1080536140.23013.9941.0842.html

      A correction, however, to the Wednesday 'cut-off-date' as stated in the article. The date as been extended again.... so I suggest you

      compile your articles and photos as quickly as possible and send to PCHS.

      For our new members who may not be familiar with our beloved CHRONICLES, link to our Files and open the Volume II Folder for more

      and for a view of this handsome, magnificent genealogical resource, link to our Photos, (courtesy of Patricia Mersereau) and click on the
      CHRONICLE Folder: http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/genpcncfir/lst

      Each eMessage that you receive from our Group, has a 'TAG" at the very bottom, ... ( just keep scrolling past the 'message-body' .... for additional informative links Re: Pitt County Historical Society, Diane Mason's Great Pitt County Site, CHRONICLE RePrint and VOL II ), all for your convenience. I've, personally, made a 'Short-Cut' for my 'Desk-Top' to have them at my fingertips. :)

      Get busy... having your family included in PCHS's CHRONICLES is a wonderful legacy to leave your children, grandchildren, and all
      the ones yet-to-be-born!!!

      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...