Re: [genpcncfir] Cherry Hill Cemetery URL

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      Hello Leslie and Group...
      The Cherry Hill Cemetery GraveStones Inscription is located at
      the
      PCFR's WebSite:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr/pChrHill.htm

      To quote Betsy from the page:
      "This work includes all gravemarkers in Cherry Hill as of 1990. The
      cemetery had been transcribed twice in earlier years--in the 1940s by
      Jesse
      L. Jackson, and in the 1960s by Jeannette Cox St. Amand. This newest
      listing
      includes notes that cross-reference the state of the cemetery in both
      those
      earlier decades. A comparison of the 3 lists made possible the inclusion
      of
      information from gravemarkers that no longer exist."

      You will need plenty of time to peruse the above. ... hope you
      have success in your research@
      Jewelle

      jewelle@...
      jewellebaker@...
      Researching: (Main Capitalized)
      COX, Chester, Dail, ELLIS, Faircloth, Gardner, HANCOCK, HARDEE,
      Hardison,
      Mitchell, Mumford, PHILLIPS, Price, Shaw, Smith, Sumrell, Stocks,
      Stokes,
      Tyson, Vandiford, Walls, Walston, Weeks, Wilkerson, WINGATE,
      Wetherington,
      Worthington, plus ++++