Re: [genpcncfir] Kinston Court House

  • eahsr16@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      I don't know. My grandson's great grandmother was Irene Brooks Griffen.
      That's all I have right now, but since the other families lived in the Lower Town
      Creek Township in Edgecombe County, I would think they did too. I am
      researching the names for my grandson through his mother's side of the family.

      Faye Hays