[genpcfr] Re: LLewellyn

  • John Lucas
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 1999
      Dear Cousin Linda Harris,

      Thank you so much for sharing your information relative to the Llewellyn
      family. I have previously collected data from two separate sources
      (Larry Cobb, of Texas) and Edna Guilford Cook (believed to be deceased),
      formerly of North Carolina and Washington, DC.). I have matched their
      information against yours and, as you might expect, there are some data
      disparities between the three sources. If you would like, I will be
      happy to send you a hard copy of my documents pertaining to
      this ƒamily. If you want me to send it, please let me have your mailing
      address and I'll get a package off to you some time next week.

      Always,

      Cousin John

      John V. Lucas, Jr.
      Apt 215
      5500 Holmes Run Parkway
      Alexandria, VA 22304
      Phone: 703-370-7743

    • Linda Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 1999
        I would love to have a copy. My info was mainly collected as a side line to
        my direct lines and I am sure that there are errors in it.

        my address is
        1872 Regents Park Ct.
        Marietta GA 30062
        Linda F. Harris
        researching Garris, Andrews, and related families in northern Pitt and
        southern pitt
        Thank you so much for sharing your information relative to the Llewellyn
        family. I have previously collected data from two separate sources
        (Larry Cobb, of Texas) and Edna Guilford Cook (believed to be deceased),
        formerly of North Carolina and Washington, DC.). I have matched their
        information against yours and, as you might expect, there are some data
        disparities between the three sources. If you would like, I will be
        happy to send you a hard copy of my documents pertaining to
        this ƒamily. If you want me to send it, please let me have your mailing
        address and I'll get a package off to you some time next week.

        Always,

        Cousin John

        John V. Lucas, Jr.
        Apt 215
        5500 Holmes Run Parkway
        Alexandria, VA 22304
        Phone: 703-370-7743

        shop.theglobe.com * One Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in the U.S.!
        Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
        Accessories, Apparel, Gourmet, Jewelry, Kids, Outdoors, Sports, More!
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/7

      • John Lucas
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 1999
          Dear Cousin Linda Harris,

          Thanks for sending me your mailing address. I'll get the Llewellyn
          Package off to early next week.

          Take care for now.

          Cousin John