[genpcfr] Re: TRIPP

  • pasmith@ntwrks.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
      Janice,

      Can you give me information on how to contact Linda (email, snail mail, etc.)Her Benjamin Smith is a great great uncle of mine. I want to check and see how her Smith research is going?

      Take Care!

      Phil Smith

      P.S. How does my Benjamin Tripp (married to Jutry cannon fit into the Tripp line)

      > Linda Anderson,
      >
      > Your husband's TRIPPs seem to come down my ggrandfather Joshua TRIPPs line.
      > I'll send you a printout of my file in today's mail. Meanwhile, here's a
      > brief rundown of my info.
      >
      > Joshua TRIPP, Sr., b Ca 1805 Pitt Co, NC; d May 30, 1870, Pitt Co, NC
      > m (1st) Allie/Ally/Eloa ? 1832
      > m (2nd) Jan 28, 1852, Penelope (Penny) (Sule) MOYE
      >
      > son of Joshua and Allie: Lawrence (Linnington/Linn/Lanier/Lam) TRIPP, b
      > Sept 1847, Pitt Co, NC; d 1901, Pitt Co, NC
      > (NOTE: Think this is your Linwood Sam TRIPP)
      > m (1st) Dec 24, 1868, Greenville Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Georgianna TISDALE
      > m (2nd) Feb 15, 1872, Susan Elizabeth SLAUGHTER
      >
      > dau of Lawrence and Susan: Mary Allen TRIPP, b Nov 1873
      > (NOTE: Think this is your Mary Allie TRIPP)
      > m Feb 5, 1889, Contentnea Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Benjamin SMITH
      >
      > dau of Benjamin and Mary: Letha Andress SMITH, b Dec 1896
      > (NOTE: Think this is your Letha Lorraine SMITH)
      > m J. F. Perry
      > (They lived in Burlington, NC, in 1948.)
      >
      > I'd really appreciate a copy of your TRIPP info. Sounds like we're working
      > with the same family.
      >
      > Janice

    • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
        Phil,

        I'll send Linda's address to you privately.

        Here's the Benjamin TRIPP-Jutry CANNON info:

        Benjamin F.TRIPP, b Ca 1798; d Ca 1873
        m Jutry/Dutry/Dutra CANNON, dau of Thomas CANNON and ? STOCKS

        Children of Benjamin and Dutry:
        James TRIPP, b 1821
        Nicey TRIPP, b Ca 1825; d March 23, 1900
        Joshua C. TRIPP, b Dec 16, 1828; d May 19, 1908
        Thomas TRIPP, b April 7, 1818; d Oct 7, 1882
        Redden/Redding/Reading/Reddick B. TRIPP, b May 11, 1830; d June 15, 1917
        Mary TRIPP, b Ca 1834; m William SMITH
        Brian/Bryant TRIPP, b May 5, 1836; d July 12, 1922
        John TRIPP, b Dec 1838; d Oct 27, 1861
        Caleb Benjamin (Kale) TRIPP, b Oct 19, 1840; d Nov 28, 1903
        Jemima (Mima) TRIPP, b 1833; d Dec 1, 1917
        Moses TRIPP, b 1824-25; m Winifred/Winnaford (Winnie) HINSON

        I'll put a copy of my file in the mail to you.

        Janice

        Janice Tripp Gurganus
        PCFR Assistant Secretary
        janicegurganus@...