Re: [genpcncfir] Rouse/Davis

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
      Small world. Freddie Brock, who was my classmate and
      who died in January 2004, descended from the line of
      my great aunt Patience McGowan (my great grandmother
      was Jacky Ann McGowan--daughter of Lemuel, Sr. and
      Paulina "Perlina" McGowan-- as well as from my
      Worthington line. Later, Carol
      --- "Tracy Stancil/mail.hotmail.com"

      http://search.yahoo.com