Re: [genpcncfir] Picture; Janie Bett, Judith Ann, & Dwight Gardner

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
      Dear Trish, You'd be amazed at how often Uncle Mark
      talked to me about Danez! He thought the very world of
      her. Her death was awfully painful for him, yet his
      picture of her specialness keeps her alive in my
      thoughts. Seeing his grief, I can imagine how
      heart-breaking her death must have been for all of you
      whose lives she touched each day. Later, Carol
      --- Trish Worthington Cobb <turniproots@...>

      http://search.yahoo.com