Re: [genpcncfir] photo, Janie Bett-Dwight-Judy Gardner

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 9, 2004
      Dear Trish, I'm just highly visual and very clothing
      conscious--artistic I guess. I also build on
      associations--especially color and food. I really
      spent a great deal of time at Cousin Clarence's store,
      and he tested all his candies and cakes out on me
      before deciding whether or not to purchase them in
      quantity. Some of the colors of his stick candy
      pleased me so much that when I found summer bedspreads
      combining these colors, Mama was happy to buy them for
      me. I simply adore multicolored stripes, for example.
      I am not sure what all this says about genetics, but I
      do know that from my earliest memories I've been the
      way I am even today. Later, Carol
      --- Trish Worthington Cobb <turniproots@...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Carol
      > Your recall is amazing.
      > Trish
      >
      > On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 05:44 PM, Carol Singh
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Dear Trish, I do wish that I had asked Mama and
      > Uncle
      > > Mark who his parents were. I did ask them about
      > many
      > > of my classmates, and they always knew. I learned
      > the
      > > names of everyone in my class because Mama felt
      > that
      > > giving a valentine to each and every one was
      > something
      > > that one ought to do, so she insisted that I know
      > > everyone. I only wish that she had insisted also
      > that
      > > I know their families. However, Sandra Hunsucker
      > > (older sister of Sue Ellen Hunsucker, my
      > classmate,
      > > whose parents I did ask Mama and Uncle Mark about)
      > is
      > > on the PCFR staff. Sue Ellen may know the family,
      > and
      > > so may Sandra herself. Hope this helps. Later,
      > Carol
      > > --- Trish Worthington Cobb <turniproots@...>
      > > wrote:
      > >> Thanks Carol
      > >> He is a pretty baby in the picture.
      > >> Hope I can get it back to the family.
      > >> Trish
      > >>
      > >> On Monday, March 8, 2004, at 05:01 PM, Carol
      > Singh

      > >> Jimmy
      > >> Humbles
      > Elementary