[genpcfr] Attention: Roger Kammerer

  • JBarton851@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 1999
      Roger:

      As you are aware the Tyson Genealogy Network is having its annual
      meeting in Greenville in April 24. Some of us will be there at least two
      days prior to the 24th. Prior to my arrival in Greenville, I plan to spend
      some time researching in the North Carolina Archives in Raleigh. When I
      visited with you in 1997, you mentioned a certain law suit, with many family
      details, including names, etc. of the Tysons involved. I need for you to
      identify that law suit for me again, so that I can explore the documentation
      myself while I am in Raleigh. I also need to talk to you about our plans for
      the time we will spend in Greenville, and try to determine when you can be
      with us. By the way, do you have a new telephone listing? When I tried to
      call, I was not successful.

      Jerry Tyson Barton
      Georgetown, Texas