[genpcfr] Re: TRIPP

  • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 1999
      Linda Anderson,

      Your husband's TRIPPs seem to come down my ggrandfather Joshua TRIPPs line.
      I'll send you a printout of my file in today's mail. Meanwhile, here's a
      brief rundown of my info.

      Joshua TRIPP, Sr., b Ca 1805 Pitt Co, NC; d May 30, 1870, Pitt Co, NC
      m (1st) Allie/Ally/Eloa ? 1832
      m (2nd) Jan 28, 1852, Penelope (Penny) (Sule) MOYE

      son of Joshua and Allie: Lawrence (Linnington/Linn/Lanier/Lam) TRIPP, b
      Sept 1847, Pitt Co, NC; d 1901, Pitt Co, NC
      (NOTE: Think this is your Linwood Sam TRIPP)
      m (1st) Dec 24, 1868, Greenville Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Georgianna TISDALE
      m (2nd) Feb 15, 1872, Susan Elizabeth SLAUGHTER

      dau of Lawrence and Susan: Mary Allen TRIPP, b Nov 1873
      (NOTE: Think this is your Mary Allie TRIPP)
      m Feb 5, 1889, Contentnea Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Benjamin SMITH

      dau of Benjamin and Mary: Letha Andress SMITH, b Dec 1896
      (NOTE: Think this is your Letha Lorraine SMITH)
      m J. F. Perry
      (They lived in Burlington, NC, in 1948.)

      I'd really appreciate a copy of your TRIPP info. Sounds like we're working
      with the same family.

      Janice

    • pasmith@ntwrks.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
        Janice,

        Can you give me information on how to contact Linda (email, snail mail, etc.)Her Benjamin Smith is a great great uncle of mine. I want to check and see how her Smith research is going?

        Take Care!

        Phil Smith

        P.S. How does my Benjamin Tripp (married to Jutry cannon fit into the Tripp line)

        > Linda Anderson,
        >
        > Your husband's TRIPPs seem to come down my ggrandfather Joshua TRIPPs line.
        > I'll send you a printout of my file in today's mail. Meanwhile, here's a
        > brief rundown of my info.
        >
        > Joshua TRIPP, Sr., b Ca 1805 Pitt Co, NC; d May 30, 1870, Pitt Co, NC
        > m (1st) Allie/Ally/Eloa ? 1832
        > m (2nd) Jan 28, 1852, Penelope (Penny) (Sule) MOYE
        >
        > son of Joshua and Allie: Lawrence (Linnington/Linn/Lanier/Lam) TRIPP, b
        > Sept 1847, Pitt Co, NC; d 1901, Pitt Co, NC
        > (NOTE: Think this is your Linwood Sam TRIPP)
        > m (1st) Dec 24, 1868, Greenville Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Georgianna TISDALE
        > m (2nd) Feb 15, 1872, Susan Elizabeth SLAUGHTER
        >
        > dau of Lawrence and Susan: Mary Allen TRIPP, b Nov 1873
        > (NOTE: Think this is your Mary Allie TRIPP)
        > m Feb 5, 1889, Contentnea Twsp, Pitt Co, NC, Benjamin SMITH
        >
        > dau of Benjamin and Mary: Letha Andress SMITH, b Dec 1896
        > (NOTE: Think this is your Letha Lorraine SMITH)
        > m J. F. Perry
        > (They lived in Burlington, NC, in 1948.)
        >
        > I'd really appreciate a copy of your TRIPP info. Sounds like we're working
        > with the same family.
        >
        > Janice

      • Janice TRIPP Gurganus
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 1999
          Phil,

          I'll send Linda's address to you privately.

          Here's the Benjamin TRIPP-Jutry CANNON info:

          Benjamin F.TRIPP, b Ca 1798; d Ca 1873
          m Jutry/Dutry/Dutra CANNON, dau of Thomas CANNON and ? STOCKS

          Children of Benjamin and Dutry:
          James TRIPP, b 1821
          Nicey TRIPP, b Ca 1825; d March 23, 1900
          Joshua C. TRIPP, b Dec 16, 1828; d May 19, 1908
          Thomas TRIPP, b April 7, 1818; d Oct 7, 1882
          Redden/Redding/Reading/Reddick B. TRIPP, b May 11, 1830; d June 15, 1917
          Mary TRIPP, b Ca 1834; m William SMITH
          Brian/Bryant TRIPP, b May 5, 1836; d July 12, 1922
          John TRIPP, b Dec 1838; d Oct 27, 1861
          Caleb Benjamin (Kale) TRIPP, b Oct 19, 1840; d Nov 28, 1903
          Jemima (Mima) TRIPP, b 1833; d Dec 1, 1917
          Moses TRIPP, b 1824-25; m Winifred/Winnaford (Winnie) HINSON

          I'll put a copy of my file in the mail to you.

          Janice

          Janice Tripp Gurganus
          PCFR Assistant Secretary
          janicegurganus@...