RoadRunner Info Link Please Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2004
      Hello Cousin John ... and Group..
      Just got in and saw this..... sorry for delay...
      The difficulty MUST be with your ISP... this happens sometimes.
      Only Members Can Post is our Policy and your messages are coming through
      loud 'n clear'
      Inasmuch as your ISP is RoadRunner, please check out below link:

      http://security.rr.com/mail_blocks.htm#security

      Hope this helps.
      Cousin Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free