Re: Mary Ann (nee Cherry) Laughinghouse

  • lisascarola
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2004
      Marcia,

      I had made the same mistake. Then I read something about him and his
      parents plantation. It had him listed by the 3 names.

      Lisa

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Marcia McLawhorn
      <marcia_mclawhorn@y...> wrote:
      > Gee, Thanks Lisa. I did not realize that "Joseph John Henry
      Laughinghouse"
      > I think I had him twice as "J J Laughinghouse" and "Joseph Henry
      Laughinghouse"
      > Marcia
      >
      > lisascarola <feonadorf@c...> wrote:
      > Marcia,
      >
      > That Mary Ann Cherry, married Joseph John Henry Laughinghouse. He I
      > think was the son of Edward L Laughinghouse and Alice Nelson.
      >
      > Lisa
      >
      > --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, Marcia McLawhorn
      > <marcia_mclawhorn@y...> wrote:
      > > John,
      > > Are there two Mary Ann Cherry's married to Laughinghouse's?
      > >
      > > I had found one is in the Laughinghouse Graveyard, east of
      > Grimesland that you posted.
      > > Mary Ann, Wife of Joseph Henry LAUGHINGHOUSE and
      > > daughter of Jessie M. & Elizabeth CHERRY
      > > BORN July 8, 1819; DIED Apr, 1, 1863
      > >
      > > Sincerely, Marcia

      > Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II CHRONICALS
      earmarked for 2004/2005. Link here for detail instructions:

      > RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form, limited
      supply:
      http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%
      20Feb03.htm

      group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in
      Pitt and all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
      > GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

      Service.