Needam Brock

  • loridevitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      First, I want to thank everyone who help me find info about my
      greatgrandfather. I am extremely appreciative. It looks as if there
      were two Needams an uncle and a nephew. Needam that lived in Lenoir
      County was my greatgrandfather, I believe, and the one that lived in
      Duplin was his uncle and he served in the civil war. I got some more
      figuring out to do but I'll see what I can dig up on my own.
      I've been so lucky that everyone else hs done the research on the
      McGowans,Worthingtons, Mills, Cannons. These are all my ancestors.
      Thanks.