[genpcfr] Oops--missing Shivers

  • Elizabeth Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      Oh dear! The query from Alton did not make it to the message, even
      though I pasted it there, and saw it myself! Alas, I deleted the
      original message, so don't have his email addy. If he doesn't sub to
      this list (at my suggestion) maybe he'll write me again. He was looking
      for Afr-Amer Shivers, and a place called Coopers Field. Please put query
      on hold.

      Please forgive former message. Duh on me. And Happy Easter, everyone!
      Betsy Ross