[genpcfr] Moving

  • Brenda Stocks
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 1999
      Hi everyone,
      On Tuesday I'll be shutting down my computer and packing up to move Thursday. I will not be settled and have my computer set up til about the first of June. I can be reached at greg@... during this time (my brother's computer) and will continue reading my e-groups mail on the web.
      Brenda Davis Stocks

    • coreysyl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 1999
        <050601be7e96$6341bf80$9e38eec-@georgia2> wrote: Original Article: http://www.egroups.com/list/genpcfr/?start=1117 ' On Tuesday I'll be shutting down my computer and packing up to move Thursday. Brenda Davis Stocks " Welcome back to Pitt County Brenda. We're glad you're coming home. Sylvia