[genpcfr] I hope your Easter brings - from Gayle Licari

  • Gayle Licari
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 1999
      Guess what! You have just received an animated greeting card from Gayle Licari
      You'll see the personal greeting by using the following Web location.

      http://www2.bluemountain.com/cards/box8353v/xvt7zjsebuzjdj.htm

      (Your greeting card will be available for the next 90 days)
      There is no charge for this service! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send a
      card at no charge to someone at this location)
      http://www.bluemountain.com/