Re: [genpcncfir] Randall Clayton Davenport & Charity Whitehurst

  • Diane Whitehurst Collins
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 13, 2004
      Susan,

      Lona "Lonie" Smith married Jesse R. Whitehurst on 13 March 1909. Jesse was born c1886 and Lona was born c1893. Jesse was a farmer in Chicod township. I have no idea who his parents are, but would love to find out! I have birth records on 3 children for them:
      Jesse D. Whitehurst, born 13 August 1923.
      Arthur B. Whitehurst, born 8 May 1930 (twin)
      Oscar Roy Whitehurst, born 8 May 1930 (twin)

      Was the child you named DeWitt possibly the same person as Jesse D.?
      What info do you have on their child Elene?

      Diane Whitehurst Collins

      Susan Stewart <newperch@...> wrote:
      I meant to say...Aunt Lonnie's parents were Abner J. and Ann Cannon Smith.
      Not Jarrell.

      Susan