Re: [genpcncfir] Sarah Taylor

  • feonadorf@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 10, 2003
      Paula,

      Have you ever seen this before.

      KinfolksOfEdgecombeCounty1788-1855: DB 21-576 Sally Tyson, wife of George W Tyson of Pitt County, was formerly Sally Cherry, wido of David Cherry, dec'd; Sally Atkinson was wife of Willie Atkinson, March 1, 1837

      Lisa
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 22, 2004
        --- Jack Devitt <devittdesign@...> wrote:
        > Carol, Are you going to the Worthington reunion? My
        > aunt Lucille Diener (from Diener's bakery) daughter
        > of Lonnie McGowan and Eva Venetia Williams is going
        > and maybe able to answer some of your McGowan
        > questions. Lori

        Dear Lori, Yes, I am going with my sister. We will be
        leaving Richmond around 5a.m. I would really love to
        meet your aunt--the bakery was especially dear to me
        because that was where Mama bought all my birthday
        cakes. Every time I think of that bakery, I recall
        Mama's incredible thoughtfulness and herlove for me.
        Your aunt would be my first cousin--closer than that
        if my grandfather William McGowan was from her
        father's line instead of from that of W.K. (William
        Kinsey)McGowan or William George McGowan (son of
        Burton McGowan, my great grandfather and father of my
        grandmother Sarah Frances McGowan and my uncle William
        George McGowan--who if he is my grandfather William
        makes me really close to this McGowan line. I am
        Secretary of the Worthington Family Reunion and will
        be reading the Minutes during the Business Meeting.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail