Re: [genpcncfir] Paula- Baker & Grizzard

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      I belong to genealogy.com and ancestry.com therefore can look at most all census. The problem is the older years are only Index so it does not give all of the hh. The 1870 cd I have is the Index only for NC and SC from Heritage Quest. It does help you find some since it give page numbers and you can see different names since it is in ABC order. Will keep trying different things for 1900 and look for Fanny in 1910.
      The 1880 hh of Hines Baker is your family right? Betsy 70 probably died or would be about 90 in the 1900 cen. Will try to get back tomorrow night, but will be late. I know you are like me and others with so much to do this season. Have a good day.
      Linda
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
        Thanks, Linda. I don't think Betsy was 70 in 1880.
        In the 1850 Greene Co census, she is listed around 20
        as I recall. I belong to Ancestry, so don't look
        there. I don't want you to waste your time. Thanks
        for all the help.

        Paula
        --- LdMel1@... wrote:
        > I belong to genealogy.com and ancestry.com therefore
        > can look at most all census. The problem is the
        > older years are only Index so it does not give all
        > of the hh. The 1870 cd I have is the Index only for
        > NC and SC from Heritage Quest. It does help you
        > find some since it give page numbers and you can see
        > different names since it is in ABC order. Will keep
        > trying different things for 1900 and look for Fanny
        > in 1910.
        > The 1880 hh of Hines Baker is your family right?
        > Betsy 70 probably died or would be about 90 in the
        > 1900 cen. Will try to get back tomorrow night, but
        > will be late. I know you are like me and others
        > with so much to do this season. Have a good day.
        > Linda

        =====
        Paula Baker
        Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/