Re: [genpcncfir] Re: Fedora Jones 1880/Cordelia Jones

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Yes, I saw that. That is a bit too old for this
      Fedora. I found a Feddy Jones that looks like it
      could be her. And, the child she is with is Cordelia
      Jones, a niece. That may be her. I don't know where
      to start, but I'll think of something. Thanks for
      helping me:)
      --- LdMel1@... wrote:
      > Paula,
      > Have you checked out the Fedora Garris age 50 in the
      > hh of James and Mary Holleman? She is listed as
      > mother in law. It is in Greene Co. Speights Bridge,
      > pg 102c. Still searching.
      > Linda

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/