Re: Fedora 1880

  • LdMel1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Paula,
      Have you checked out the Fedora Garris age 50 in the hh of James and Mary Holleman? She is listed as mother in law. It is in Greene Co. Speights Bridge, pg 102c. Still searching.
      Linda
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
        Yes, I saw that. That is a bit too old for this
        Fedora. I found a Feddy Jones that looks like it
        could be her. And, the child she is with is Cordelia
        Jones, a niece. That may be her. I don't know where
        to start, but I'll think of something. Thanks for
        helping me:)
        --- LdMel1@... wrote:
        > Paula,
        > Have you checked out the Fedora Garris age 50 in the
        > hh of James and Mary Holleman? She is listed as
        > mother in law. It is in Greene Co. Speights Bridge,
        > pg 102c. Still searching.
        > Linda

        =====
        Paula Baker
        Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/