!!Jolly's--HELP!!

  • UzZ iAh
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi, does anyone have any information about the family of a Nancy Jolly married to a Levin (Leven) Jolly. Nancy Jolly is seen on the 1880 census of Martin County at 50 years old. Nancy Jolly was born in 1830. There is a Nancy Jolly listed in Pitt County, NC born in 1830. A family member of mine told me that Nancy's maiden name was Howerton (Howenton), but I have not heard of any Howertons in this area at all. If anyone has some helpful hints or information I would really appreciate it. Thanks

      Cvbeck <cvbeck@...> wrote:Freddy - maybe short for Fredericka (Fredrica)? I know a woman
      nicknamed Freddy cause Fredericka is her name. :)

      Thanks, Charlotte