RE: [genpcncfir] Jesse Jolley/1880 Pitt Census/Need help

  • Cvbeck
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
      Freddy - maybe short for Fredericka (Fredrica)? I know a woman
      nicknamed Freddy cause Fredericka is her name. :)

      Thanks, Charlotte

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
        I think her name was Fedora. I've seen that name
        several times in the censuses. Odd, isn't it?

      • UzZ iAh
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
          Hi, does anyone have any information about the family of a Nancy Jolly married to a Levin (Leven) Jolly. Nancy Jolly is seen on the 1880 census of Martin County at 50 years old. Nancy Jolly was born in 1830. There is a Nancy Jolly listed in Pitt County, NC born in 1830. A family member of mine told me that Nancy's maiden name was Howerton (Howenton), but I have not heard of any Howertons in this area at all. If anyone has some helpful hints or information I would really appreciate it. Thanks

          Cvbeck <cvbeck@...> wrote:Freddy - maybe short for Fredericka (Fredrica)? I know a woman

          =====
          Paula Baker
          Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          http://companion.yahoo.com/

          Pitt County Historical Society:

          Submit your family for publication FREE in VOLUME II CHRONICALS
          earmarked for 2004/2005. Link here for detail instructions:

          RePrint of 1982 Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form, limited supply:
          http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.ht

          We welcome all Archives visitors and invite you to join our dynamic
          group if you are interested in genealogy discussion and research in Pitt
          and all Eastern and Coastal North Carolina counties.
          GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

          The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
          between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can
          stand up to anything!!!

          When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you please get
          that for me?"