Re: [genpcncfir] Fw: The REAL First Thanksgiving

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear Jewelle and Martha, Our most informative Richmond
      Times-Dispatch ran an article over the weekend
      entitled, "It's Official. Virginia Held the First
      Thanksgiving." Since I was at work, I did not have
      time to do more than skim it. If you are interested,
      we have a copy about three body lengths from me in our
      library, and I can pass along the information on
      who/what made it official, when, where, why--just the
      basics. Later, Carol

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
        Carol....
        How nice of you.... please do.. and thanks!!
        Jewelle

        jewellebaker@...
        jewelle@...
        Researching: (Main Capitalized)
        Worthington, plus ++++

        > Dear Jewelle and Martha, Our most informative Richmond
        > Times-Dispatch ran an article over the weekend
        > entitled, "It's Official. Virginia Held the First
        > Thanksgiving." Since I was at work, I did not have
        > time to do more than skim it. If you are interested,
        > we have a copy about three body lengths from me in our
        > library, and I can pass along the information on
        > who/what made it official, when, where, why--just the
        > basics. Later, Carol
        <SNIP>