Need Lookup 1900 NC census

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2003
      I need a lookup in the 1900 NC census if anyone has
      the CD or an online subscription.

      I'm looking for a Cordelia/Delia Baker or an
      Elizabeth/Bettie Grizzard. Spellings could vary.

      =====
      Paula Baker
      Researching Cole, Wilkerson, Norman, and White in Louisiana and

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
        Good grief, Linda. I forgot I asked for this lookup
        and responded incorrectly in the last email.

        Elizabeth/Bettie Grizzard was born about 1830.
        Delia/Cordelia Baker never married and was her younger
        sister by about five years. Delia's birth year would
        be about 1835. They could be living with Hobbs,
        Grizzards, or Bakers in any county. They could be in
        the poor house. Just don't know.

        Paula

        =====

      • LdMel1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
          Paula,
          Would the page number with the TWP help you or do you need me to list all the household? The only Grizard for Greene Co. is John, b May 1830 age 70 ma 34 yrs and wife, Martha S. b May 1835 age 65 children 2 with 0 living. Page 184.
          Another John Grizzard age 35 in Jackson hh, page 238. This is 1900 of course.
          Linda
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            Thanks. I thought I might be able to get some clues
            since Feddy is such an unusual name. Linda, in the
            1900 census, are there any Bettie Grizzards in NC at
            all? What about Delia Bakers?

            =====