Re: Anncstry Subscription

  • D Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      I agree with Paula Baker. The census subscription is the way to go. All others subscriptions I have tried were not of value for my research needs.

      I recently found out my county library has a subscription to Heritage.com which also includes census subscription. I can use it for free at home by entering my library card # as a membership # at their website link on my county library webpage. Others may want to see what their local public libraries and/or college libraries may have to offer before paying out of pocket.

      exgovman89 <Oneof3magi@...>
      wrote:
      > Can anyone provide the pros and/or cons of the value
      > of Ancestry.com
      > U.S. Premier Collection, at an advertised price of
      > $29.95/mo or
      > 199.95/yr? Or, perhaps an alternative?
      > Thanks ~ Fred J. Vick

      "If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make
      it dance."
      --- George Bernard Shaw

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
      http://www.exactsearchbar.com/