[genpcfr] Re: Jenkins

  • pvance
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 1999
      Allen: Glad you saw this message and responded to it. I would like to
      know where the author got the info that John Whitley's wife was a House.
      As you know that is one of the areas that I really would like to have some
      definite proof.
      If you hear from them please let me know what they say.
      Am still hoping to find the Bullock/Whitley connection.
      Hope to get back there sometime this year.
      Let me hear from you
      Paul