Peter Cable Cemetery

  • BJMarkland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      I received this on another list and while I am waiting confirmation that the
      Bethel spoke of is Eastern NC, I thought I would go ahead and check. Here is
      the question:

      "Does anyone know directions to the Peter Cable
      Cemetery, now Vines Cemetery, in Bethel, NC?

      =====

      Cindy Roberts
      Close To My Heart Consultant
      Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping Supplies"

      Let me know and I will get the answer to the questioner.

      Thanks,

      Billy