Free Search HeritageQuest & ProQuest thru Library

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4 4:02 PM
      Hello Group.....
      Gleaned this for you from Bob Carter. Thanks, Bob!!!

      "A friend of mine sent this to me and it's a great tool, even if it is
      available for a short time.

      HeritageQuest Online and ProQuest Historical New York Times -
      http://riversideregionallibrary.org/

      Click on the link, enter "welcome" as the password, and start searching.
      This is good for only a few weeks, but it's for real. Do your lookups while
      you can.

      Bob Carter
      Greensboro, NC"

      Enjoy!
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free