Re: ROLL CALL!!! Elks, Harris, Roebuck, Godley

  • Arlene
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 2, 2003
      Elks and Godley in Pitt and Beaufort Counties, Harris in Pitt and
      Edgecombe, Roebuck in Pitt and Martin counties. These are the main
      groups.
      Frances

      --- In genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com, UzZ iAh <uzziah_1@y...> wrote:

      ANDREWS>BARNHILL>WHITEHURST>DAVENPORT>JOLLY>BROWN>MOORE>NOBLES>ETC....
      ..PITT/MARTIN/BEAUFORT COUNTIES !!!

      > The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the
      distance
      > between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord
      can
      > stand up to anything!!!
      >

      > When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could you
      please get
      > that for me?"

    • linda bass
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 2, 2003
        Looking for connection between Daniel Boone, born 1734-1820 to Cora Ann
        Boone, born 1883-1965. Grandma said that she was KIN' to Daniel Boone.

        Looking for Griffins, Robbins, Wells and Thomas' in Nash/ Wilson counties

        All in-coming and out-going mail
        is checked by Norton Anti-Virus