Re: [genpcncfir] Need A look-up Wm. BOWERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hello Jo,
      What do you need???????
      Judith DuPree Ellison has 4 books ranging from 1761 thru
      1832, Volume's I, II,
      III, IV.
      I do not see William A. BOWERS, but William and Wm. is listed in
      each Volume several
      times.... as CB; W; ee; or; A; and/or F.
      Jewelle

      jewellebaker@...
      jewelle@...
      Main SURNAMES:
      BAKER; CANNON; COX; JACKSON; McGLOHON's (all sp's);
      WINGATE

      GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In Research
      (serving all Eastern/Coastal NC Counties)

      eMail Scan by NAV & Certified Virus Free