James M. Nelson

  • Gloria Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
      John Lucus, Do you know what became of James M. Nelson, son of James
      Griffin Nelson? Looks like he is James G's only living son, (other
      thanWilliam A 1860-1861). I have looked over Caleb Nelson's descendants and
      seems there was only one male to produce future male heirs and that was
      through Henry, through Tiberius C, through Henry David. Is this right?

      Gloria
    • Gloria Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
        Oh, forgot Tiberius's other son, Jesse Edward. Still only these two son's
        carry the Nelson name in Caleb's line, unless James M. produced heirs.
        Right? If not, where did I miss the boat?
        gloria