Re: [genpcncfir] Family Tree Maker 11

  • Jack Gilbert
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 4, 2003
      See The Wall Street Journal. Section "B" Column 1, page 1 on Thursday
      October 2, 2003 for an evaluation,available in your local Library. Plus
      that's a good price. I'm using edition 9 now and am, will probably update
      when I get that price.
      Jack P Gilbert

      >From: "Rhet Wilkinson" <rhet@...>
      >To: <genpcncfir@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [genpcncfir] Family Tree Maker 11
      >Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:24:37 -0400
      >
      >I have gotten an offer from Genealogy.com to purchase Family Tree Maker 11
      >CD and book for 39.95. Do any of you use it and what do you think about
      >it. Right now I am using FAmily Origins which is okay, but nothing
      >special. Would like some input. Thanks Rhet

      Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
      http://msnmessenger-download.com