RE: [genpcncfir] re: Family Tree Maker

  • Charlynn Helms
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2003
      Ruth - Everything will be fine when you upgrade. You should not lose
      anything, but always make a back-up before upgrading.

      After you open your family tree up in the new version it will be upgraded to
      the newer version as well.

      Charlynn

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2003
        One nice thng about Family Tree is that the program is completely separate
        from the data files. So when you upgrade it doesn't go near your data. Though
        as mentioned already - before you upgrade make sure you put a copy on a CD or
        other backup device BEFORE you upgrade.

        John B. Grimes
        jgrimes227@...
        Fairfax Station, VA 22039-2729

      • Ruth Fentress
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2003
          Charlynn, thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it.
          Ruth