"COUSINS GATHERING" 2003

  • Jenny Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi Everyone,
      Our "Cousins" are having a family gathering on Friday October 31st,2003 Saturday,November 1st,2003 and Sunday,November 2nd,2003 in Wilson County,North Carolina.Where would be a good place to post a notice of this "Family Reunion"?Thank you for your ideas in advance.
      With kindest regards from a "misplaced tarheel",Jenny Bruffey Jones
      Family Names:BRUFFEY,HAYES,DUKE,PITTMAN,TAYLOR,WALSTON,KEARNEY,DILDY AND GRIFFIN(GRIFFEN)