Good Wishes From California

  • Susan Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      Hi, everyone.

      My father checked on my dear uncle and cousin's family many times the last
      few days. They live in New Bern. Flood water came within 15' of their
      residences and then reseded; winds were terrible.

      Hope all of your families and connections have done well in the path of this
      destruction; hoping that our prayers were answered for you as well.

      God bless.

      Sue (Smith) Stewart