] Please hold messages until after Hurricane has passed

  • Doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2003
      G0D BLESS YOU ALL....and try to take your pets with you if you can...I've lived most of my life on the gulf coast, and I know how difficult it can be....
      Stay safe and watch for the traffic too!!

      Doris....A Texan in Georgia.....
      still shaking the family tree
      and dodging the nuts after 30+ years!!!

      ---