Re: [genpcncfir] New member - Bailey family

  • jdrog2@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi T. Green,
      I have a brother in TX now, but other than him, I have not found evidence of any ancestors outside of NC. Thanks for asking.

      In Christ, TB
      BAILEY

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
        Do you have any information on a Joseph Bailey, born about 1800. I don't
        know where he was born but he appeared in Greene Co., NC by 1820 (or 1830).
        I am not sure without looking it up. He was my great-great grandfather. I
        have been at a deadend on him since 1973.
        Evelyn

      • jdrog2@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
          Hi Evelyn,
          I don't have any information on Joseph Bailey. I wish I could help you, but I have only found William E. Bailey, b. abt 1828 in Martin Co. I don't know if they are related or not.
          In Christ, TB