Re: [genpcncfir] New member - Bailey family

  • HUBCAPTG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2003
      Did any of your family go to Tx. that you know of? I have Bailey relatives;
      by marriage; from Amarillo....

      T.Green

    • jdrog2@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
        Hi T. Green,
        I have a brother in TX now, but other than him, I have not found evidence of any ancestors outside of NC. Thanks for asking.

        In Christ, TB
        BAILEY

        Did any of your family go to Tx. that you know of? I have Bailey relatives;
        by marriage; from Amarillo....

        T.Green

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Click here for current information on Pitt County Historical Society: http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/

        Chronicles of Pitt Co Order Form: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/nc/county/pitt/Chronicles%20Flyer%20Feb03.htm

        GenealogyPITT Co NC Friends In

      • Evelyn Hendricks
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
          Do you have any information on a Joseph Bailey, born about 1800. I don't
          know where he was born but he appeared in Greene Co., NC by 1820 (or 1830).
          I am not sure without looking it up. He was my great-great grandfather. I
          have been at a deadend on him since 1973.
          Evelyn

        • jdrog2@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
            Hi Evelyn,
            I don't have any information on Joseph Bailey. I wish I could help you, but I have only found William E. Bailey, b. abt 1828 in Martin Co. I don't know if they are related or not.
            In Christ, TB