Re: [genpcncfir] I am new to the forum and have ZamZam information

  • carrol
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 9, 2003
      Mr. Grimes,

      Thanks for the wealth of information for the L'House
      fmaily I have been spending a great deal of time
      sorting it all out and trying to piece it together.
      This is how I tie into the LAUGHINGHOUSE family.

      Carrol Paul b.11-16-1966
      m. David Lynn Laughinghouse
      b. Brooklyn, NY 10-08-1962
      s/o Elester LAUGHINGHOUSE and Bertha ELLIS both
      from Greensboro, NC.
      div. 09 Jun 1989 in Kitsap county, WA
      ch. Crystal Lynn PAUL-LAUGHINGHOUSE

      thanks again,

      Carrol Paul
      LAUGHINGHOUSE, PAUL, LINSCOTT, MAYFIELD, RADER,
      ROEDER, THOMAS, MICK