sorry about all of the posts...my computer?

  • Carrol
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
      Sorry about all of the posts...my computer kept freezing up on
      me...it is fixed now sooo I will only send one on a tipic now not 80.

      Thanks,

      carrol
    • Rhet Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003
        Don't worry about it - we all hae glitches. Rhet Wilkinson
        Sorry about all of the posts...my computer kept freezing up on
        me...it is fixed now sooo I will only send one on a tipic now not 80.

        Thanks,

        carrol

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Click here for current information on Pitt County Historical Society: http://www.pittcountyhistoricalsociety.com/