New to Forum and have some ZamZam information

  • Carrol
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello Everyone,

      I am new to this forum. I was directed here by Mr. J. Grimes. I
      have beenresearching the Laughinghouse family from Pitt, Craven,
      Camden, Beaufort and surrounding counties. I have a geat deal of
      information on this line now along with some connecting lines (ie
      Grimes) and would be more than happy to share with anyone. Also I
      live less than a mile from the Denver Federal Archives if anyone
      needs anything looked up from there just let me know.

      I have some pictures and some information on the Zam Zam incident. I
      noticed a post on that some time ago. If you are still interested in
      this just give me a shout.

      I look forward to being in this forum.

      thank you,

      Carrol Paul