Re: [genpcncfir] Jackson family

    Message 1 of 75 , Aug 4, 2003
      Dear Jean, I might not have thought to do that though
      except that I had plenty of time. My son was born a
      month late--I'm not kidding!--after the doctor induced
      labor. That left me with extra time for thought.
      Morgan was born weighing 9lbs 13 ounces and was 23 1/2
      inches long! My friends called him "Carol's toddler."
      Later, Carol

      === message truncated ===

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Jean
      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 4, 2003
        Carol,

        Gladys Worthington married Joseph Clarence Jackson in 1909. I have her date
        of birth about 1891.

        Do you know who her parents are?