Re: [genpcncfir] Marriage

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4 6:28 AM
      Dear Rhet, Yes indeed. After all, the parents of one's
      grandchildren can come back to haunt one in ways
      people sometimes never imagine. Children are little
      imitators. They will repeat what they see and hear at
      home. I'd rather my children (now in their 30's) marry
      someone as poor as Dick's hatband (as Mama put it) but
      with a sterling character than to be poor in character
      and as rich as King Juan Carlos. Later, Carol

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com