Re: [genpcncfir] Obt. needed

  • robertlcapps
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 5:18 PM
      Iona

      Is this what you are looking for?

      GLADYS V. SMITH

      # 12 of 20 articles found.
      # Published: June 17, 2002 in LOCAL section, page B6
      # Length: 81 words

      Story sample:
      Gladys May Vannostrand Smith, 86, died June 15, 2002. A funeral will be
      at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Austin Cemetery. Twiford's Colony Chapel, Manteo,
      is in Click for complete article <http://nl.newsbank.com/nojavascript.html>
      if it is go to pilotonline.com
      go to archives, and type in Gladys Smith, obit. 2002. You can request
      the full article from the newspaper.

      Hope this helps
      Marilyn C.