Re: [genpcncfir] Jackson family

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 75 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi Carol,

      You were thinking ahead which I did not. I named my son after my brother
      and their nieces and nephews call them Uncle and Great Uncle to
      differentiate them.

      Jean
      jowgen@...
      We all have ancestors buried in our past

      Message 75 of 75 , Aug 4, 2003
        Carol,

        Gladys Worthington married Joseph Clarence Jackson in 1909. I have her date
        of birth about 1891.

        Do you know who her parents are?