Curing tobacco in Canada

  • Louise Champion
    Message 1 of 58 , Aug 1, 2003
      I understand that my father and uncles would go to Canada in the
      30's and 40's to show people there how to cure tobacco. I didn't
      understand if it was someone they knew or if there was a group of
      people that were interested in learning the process. Louise

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Rhet Wilkinson
      Message 58 of 58 , Sep 4 3:58 PM
        Amen - Rhet