Re: [genpcncfir] "Puss" Baker

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2003
      Me, too. By the way, Puss 'n Boots was a prissy
      character wearing a red hat (more like a floppy rain
      hat) and knee high red boots. It was a gray cat as I
      recall--a tabby but a silver gray between the stripes.
      I believe the cat had green eyes. I fell in love with
      that cat. I think that Mama thought I was a character,
      like Puss, and that's why she gave me the nickname.
      Later, Carol