Re: [genpcncfir] Pitt County Cronicles

    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 28, 2003
      Dear Jean, Yes, I have the web. I start with Lisa
      Scarola's website and then build from there through
      census records, deeds,and birth and death records
      where available. To access Lisa's web:
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpcfr Then go to related
      links, and you will see web pages of the membership.
      Access Lisa's. She has an alphabet. Hit "D," and
      access "Dare." The go to your Robert. If Robert is not
      listed, this family is, I believe, related to the
      Dares who married into my Cherry family line. The
      Cherrys then married into my McGowan line. Lisa's web
      is The Pitt County McGowans and Sermons. If I've
      omitted anything or made any errors in relaying this
      information, get back with me, please. Later, Carol

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/ymOolB/TM

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com