Obt. needed

  • iona62692
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      I need the obt. for Gladys M. Smith. She died June 15, 2002 at
      Hertford, Perquimans County, NC. Mrs Smith was my daughters
      grandmother. We lost contact with her after my husband died and she
      went into a nursing home. Thank a lot. I will pay what it cost to get
      this. Thanks again Iona
    • robertlcapps
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2003
        Iona

        Is this what you are looking for?

        GLADYS V. SMITH

        # 12 of 20 articles found.
        # Published: June 17, 2002 in LOCAL section, page B6
        # Length: 81 words

        Story sample:
        Gladys May Vannostrand Smith, 86, died June 15, 2002. A funeral will be
        at 2 p.m. Tuesday in Austin Cemetery. Twiford's Colony Chapel, Manteo,
        is in Click for complete article <http://nl.newsbank.com/nojavascript.html>
        if it is go to pilotonline.com
        go to archives, and type in Gladys Smith, obit. 2002. You can request
        the full article from the newspaper.

        Hope this helps
        Marilyn C.